- The Weltklang model is an Archtop guitar with sustain block.
- This innovative hybrid guitar offers the sought after fat electric Jazz tone but can still cut through if played purely acoustically.
- A very dynamic solidbody electric guitar that is chambered, suitable for Rock, Jazz and Funk.
- Baron Bass
- The idea of the Acoustic Bass is to provide a handy but projecting instrument to the guitarist or bassist.
- Vinnie Bass
- An electric Bass with vintage looks and sound but also with the lively dynamics of hand carved solid woods.
- J16/J17 Ballade
- Unobtrusive optical outfit, but completely built out of solid woods. Top and back are hand carved, resulting in a lively and powerful acoustic and electric sound.
- J16/J17 Standard
- The non-compromise and elaborately decorated version of the Sonntag-Archtop built out of solid woods. Only the most precious materials are chosen for every aspect of the outfit.
- J17 Elektra
- The archtop for amplified application that is built from solid woods. Conceived for reduced danger of feedback. A humbucker that ist fitted into the top supplies the sought-after fat Jazz sound.
- J18 Augusta
- The large 18-Zoll-Archtop enables almost unamplified playing even in larger ensembles up to the Bigband. It is therefore often ordered in pure acoustic form without pickup or cutaway.
- J14 and J15
- Smaller sizes for players who seek an extremely comfortable instument or a professional travel guitar for Jazz applications.
- J17H/7 „Helmut Nieberle“,
Fan Fretted Fingerboard
- Archtop guitar with fan fretted fingerboard. Improves primarily the performance of the seventh string.
- Tenor-Ukulele, built like an acoustic Archtop guitar.
Top and back are hand carved.
Archtop Acoustic Bass
- Archtop Acoustic Bass
- A handy but projecting instrument for the bassist.