- J17 Allegria
- Low-priced entry-level model partly made of laminated wood, predestined for electrical application. The solid top enables dynamic tone development nonetheless. Polyester-Finish.
- J16/J17 Ballade
- Unobtrusive optical outfit, but completely built out of solid woods. Top and back are hand carved, resulting in a lively and powerful acoustic and electric sound.
- J16/J17 Standard
- The non-compromise and elaborately decorated version of the Sonntag-Archtop built out of solid woods. Only the most precious materials are chosen for every aspect of the outfit.
- J17 Elektra
- The archtop for amplified application that is built from solid woods. Conceived for reduced danger of feedback. A humbucker that ist fitted into the top supplies the sought-after fat Jazz sound.
- J18 Augusta
- The large 18-Zoll-Archtop enables almost unamplified playing even in larger ensembles up to the Bigband. It is therefore often ordered in pure acoustic form without pickup or cutaway.
- J14 and J15
- Smaller sizes for players who seek an extremely comfortable instument or a professional travel guitar for Jazz applications.
- J17 D'Angelo
- This copy of a 1948 D‘Angelico Excel comes with its entire outfit in the famous ArtDeco-design.
- J18 D'Aquisto
- Copy of an 18" D‘Aquisto »New Yorker«, also sporting special hardware in the famous ArtDeco-design.
- Tenor-Ukulele, built like an acoustic Archtop guitar.
Top and back are hand carved.